After MBA’s total transformation, this property has been turned into a luxury, 6-bedroom residence with staff quarters and a market value of over £30 million. A jaw dropping feat of skill and engineering in the heart of Knightsbridge just a stone’s throw from Harrods.
- MBA Projects project managed this complex reconstruction which was the subject of no less than 21 party wall orders. The enclosed site, tucked away just off Brompton Road, presented a number of major structural challenges.
- All 21 adjoining properties had to be supported whilst a 3 level basement excavation was carried out.
- Conservation constraints added to the complexity of the project with a requirement for MBA to maintain the integrity of existing brickwork and other structural elements.
- MBA Projects managed the close co-ordination of sub-contractors and specialist trades to produce a finished product of the highest quality.
- This stunning property now boasts state-of-the-art mechanical services and a sophisticated building management system which controls amongst other things a three-car stacker for basement parking.
- MBA Projects began this project with a complete project review and feasibility study of the proposed development.
- We then completed a full pre-construction logistics report and plan.
- MBA Projects managed all the planning, design and construction phases of the project through to completion.
- Incorporating a state-of-the-art, 3 car stacker basement garage.